We’re excited to announce our partnership with Cincinnati’s nationally-ranked startup accelerator The Brandery. Centercode will be providing beta management software and guidance to The Brandery’s 2012 class of 11 promising startups as they beta test their first products.
Each year The Brandery chooses a group of startups to take part in their 14-week accelerator program. The startups receive $20,000 in seed funding, along with office space, mentoring, and other sweet perks. The program culminates with a demo day where the startups can pitch to venture capital firms, angel investors, and the media.
This week Centercode’s CEO, Luke Freiler, traveled to Cincinnati to meet this year’s class and provide coaching on running great beta tests. Centercode will be providing software and training so the companies can run betas during their time at The Brandery. When they finish their program they will each get a free one-year license of our software to run their own betas. Centercode’s team will also be available as advisors during the beta process.
We’re really looking forward to helping out these neat companies as they get started. Here are some of the companies in this year’s class:
- CrowdHall is helping high-profile people interact with their fan base
- SocStock is helping small businesses get community-funded loans to fuel their growth
- Woowhoo is revolutionizing online dating
- Impulcity is helping people find cool stuff to do with cool people
- VouchedFor gives you peace of mind in the anonymity of the internet