After 2020 and a year defined by upheaval, 2021 has been all about recovery and progress: shedding what doesn't work, strengthening what does, and reimagining possibilities in a world with a new outlook and new demands for the future.
Knowing the challenges ahead, our content in 2021 focused largely on helping our customers and others industry professionals adapt to the new normal. In addition to our industry-leading user testing automation and managed testing services, we supported testing professionals with dozens of blogs, ebooks, and other resources to help them succeed in these four key areas:
- Meeting modern challenges
- Automating processes
- Increasing user test efficiency
- Learning from industry leaders
Check out this roundup of resources from the past year below.
Meeting Modern Challenges
What does it mean to evolve? It means you can stop chasing customer feedback and start focusing on winning buy-in, getting actionable insights, and ensuring your product experiences move the needle. In this webinar, Centercode CEO Luke Freiler walks you through the rise of delta testing: how it's transforming beta processes to improve quality and drive innovation throughout the product development life cycle.
- The Evolution of the Tech Consumer (Blog)
- Four Signs It's Time to Upgrade from Beta Testing (Blog)
- Beta Testing Is Dead (Ebook)
Automating Your Processes
Building on the shifts in modern tech and its ripple-out effect on the needs of development and user testing, this ebook takes a closer look into the role of automation during delta testing. From why automation is essential to a comprehensive list of must-have delta testing features, you'll learn how user testing automation enables professionals to meet the demands of today's products and customers.
- Why It Isn’t Enough to Be Data-Driven During Customer Testing (Blog)
- How Delta Testing Keeps the Focus on Customer Delight During Agile (Blog)
- Delta Testing vs. Beta, Field, and UAT (One-sheet)
Increasing User Test Effectiveness
Test size matters. It's important to maintain the fine balance between getting the product coverage you need without drowning yourself in the tester management activities that pile on with each additional tester. But if you aren't sure of your optimal test size and you're ready to ditch the guesswork, put this calculator in your toolbox. It turns your project inputs like your product, your brand, and your audience into a single number that shows how many testers you should recruit for your next test.
- Segmentation: Enhancing Your Product Insights from User Testing (Blog)
- Technographics: Your Shortcut to Improving Interoperability (Blog)
- Expanding Your QA Efforts with Delta Testing (One-Sheet)
Learning from Leaders
With input from professionals across a wide range of industries and levels of career experience, the report provides a bird's eye view of the delta testing industry: what's working, what's changing, and how leaders are optimizing and expanding their efforts.
- Pragmatic Institute | Mastering Your Competitive Landscape (Webinar)
- Centercode’s CEO on 20 Years of Technology and User Testing (Blog)
- 20 Tips from 20 Years of Centercode (Blog)
It's Only Getting Better
No one can tell exactly what 2022 has in store. What we do know is that no matter what it brings, we're here to help you grow your knowledge, expand opportunities, and learn even more about your customers.
Want to get into the nitty-gritty? Talk to our team of Centercode experts about developing a delta testing program that fits your exact needs.