If you’ve watched our intro video for the Centercode platform, or had a demo, you know how much our software can do. It’s designed to handle every detail of your beta test, from recruitment to feedback management to reporting. When you’re first learning about Connect, it can be a lot to keep track of.
As a result, we created executive overviews that provide a high level look at what our platform can do for your betas. They provide a summary of the key features of Centercode, along with screenshots to give an idea of the software’s look and feel. They’re written especially for managers and executives, to show the value of the Centercode platform.
These overviews are meant to serve two purposes:
- to give you a glimpse of Centercode and its key features and
- to act as a handy guide you can give to others in your organization who are part of the beta team, but are more interested in the big picture than the technical details of the software.
Some of the key points:
- Centercode is built for total visibility. Dashboards summarize key information for managers, while alerts send important information to the right people automatically.
- Templates and customizable fields make your beta portal completely and consistently true to your brand.
- Automatically push the right feedback to your other systems, like Jira and Bugzilla.
- Designed to give you shorter beta cycles with more actionable feedback from fewer participants.
These overviews are a great tool for explaining Centercode and getting buy-in within your organization. Be sure to check them out and let us know if there are other resources you need to make the case for beta!