Currently, over 95% of companies are running Alpha, Beta, or Field Tests, but there are still very few avenues for Customer Validation professionals to grow their skills and exchange insights with their peers in test management. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce the 2018 Customer Validation Conference, an industry event on February 21st and 22nd that gathers customer testing professionals and industry experts for two full days of networking and professional development.
Focused on equipping attendees to maximize the impact of their Customer Validation program across the organization, the conference provides networking, in-depth presentations, expert-led training sessions, and more. The Customer Validation Conference is ideal for people in Product Management, CX/UX, and QA, as well as anyone who has a stake in their product’s success and a desire to improve the value of their customer testing efforts. It’s the only event that provides a single venue for new and veteran professionals to engage in discussion, share best practices, and learn practical techniques for managing their customer testing programs.
The conference program features two full days of keynote partner and customer speakers, live demos, workshops, and over 50 breakout sessions, all designed to give attendees new skills and strategies for improving the way they run their Alpha, Beta, and Field Tests.
The breadth of topics covered by in-depth mainstage and breakout sessions makes it easy to personalize the conference experience to address unique program challenges, and leave with specific insights for addressing those issues.
Session topics include:
- Extending the Footprint of Customer Validation: Attendees will learn how to leverage evangelists and spread the value of CV to their entire organization.
- Managing a Thriving Tester Community: Sessions cover how to build and maintain an effective tester community through proven best practices and practical demonstrations.
- Scoping and Planning Successful Tests: Speakers will bring clarity to effectively planning Alpha, Beta, and Field Tests, including how to identify high-quality objectives.
- Getting the Most Out of the Available Tools and Services: Attendees will see first-hand how Centercode’s synergies with integrated platforms such as TestFairy, Tableau, Turbo.net, and Jira can help improve CV program efficiency.
- Managing a High-Value CV Program: These sessions focus on growing a successful CV program, including issues such as moving beyond employee-only tests, building an effective CV team, full-cycle CV testing, and improving QA testing through CV.
- Introduction to Customer Validation: For those who are less experienced with CV, we’ve designed a track to bring attendees up to speed on the most important methods and best practices to help them get off to a great start.
Attendees will have the exclusive one-time opportunity to become certified Customer Validation Professionals at no extra cost. During an optional third day on Friday, February 23rd, conference-goers are invited to extend the value of their registration fee with free access to structured training courses and complimentary access to certification exams.
The conference’s two full days of activities also includes networking events, personalized one-on-one meetings with the Centercode team, and plenty of entertainment over catered meals and cocktails.
The Registration Package
In addition to two full days of mainstage and breakout sessions, as well as the optional day-long certification course, session content and recordings will be available to all attendees indefinitely. These recordings enable attendees to easily review what they’ve learned and incorporate new techniques and methods into their organizations after the event.
Centercode Platform users will also receive over $10k of exclusive offers and products, including C15’s upcoming Enhanced Integration functionalities. This brand-new add-on comes complimentary with the conference registration fee, along with 3 Centercode Credits that can be used towards add-on configuration, coaching, and consulting services.
Discounts for group registrations are available, and early registration pricing runs until January 21st. Don’t miss this opportunity to maximize the impact of your Customer Validation program, bring added value to your company, grow your skills, and build lasting connections with your peer professionals!
Need help getting your company’s approval to attend the conference? Download the customizable “Convince Your Boss” letter template.
See you at the conference!